EASTMAN WHEEL SPANNER BCP (NH) 2010 SKU - E-2010_WHEELSPANNER (NH)NewHoland
- A bidirectional wheel spanner is a name for a kind of socket clamp used to loosen and tighten lug nuts.
- The I-shaped wheel spanner can be double-sided.
- The two-way wheel clamps has a deep shaft, and the open end of the socket gives additional grip to open even troubled clamps.
- With the angle of the wrench, long threads or a bar are suitable for additional torque without affecting the strength of the tool.
- Plated rust resistance finish for Chrome. In each service station and garage, essential socket wrench.
|Tool Usage Type||Professional|